It often happens that we want to connect our TV or Set Top Box directly to the LAN, but due to the location of the socket or the furniture connected to it, our cable breaks and some data is lost during Transmission
There are many adapters to change the angle, but we know that multiple links in the chain are not always strong.
Thanks to the CAT 6 Patch Cord with angled connector, you can run your cable at a 90 degree angle without worrying about the cable breaking and your data will be safe and well protected.
Despite its category, it is backwards compatible with previous and current network cabling categories and standards such as: CAT 5e, CAT 6a, CAT 7, CAT 7a and CAT 8.1.
The cable is equipped with RJ45 connectors on both ends, the inner conductor is made of steel copper and the cable sheath is made of PVC.
It is recommended to use the cable in places with low crowds.
- Cable category: CAT 6
- Data frequency rate: Rated up to 250 MHz
- Data transmission: 1 Gbit up to 1000 Mbit/s
- Shielding: S/FTP (braided shielding of the entire cable + foil shielding of each twisted pair)
- Inner conductor: AWG27/7
- Inner conductor material: Steel-copper (CCS) (4x2 cores)
- Outer sheath material: PVC (polyvinyl chloride) high durability, chemical and thermal resistance
- Connection: A - RJ45 right angle plug (8P8C), B - RJ45 straight plug (8P8C)
- Assignment: EIA/TIA 568B
- contact surface: gold-plated 3 µ
- Cover: moulded
- Kink protection: Yes
- Latching lug protection: No
- Compatibility: for DSL routers, Fritzbox, VoIP telephones, PoE devices, computers, hi-fi receivers, Internet radios, laptops, media players, modems, NAS devices, network printers, network cameras, notebooks, PCs, routers, network sockets, patch panels, switch boxes, network storage servers, smart TVs, game consoles, DSL modems, switches
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x 0,25 m RJ45 Patch Cord CAT 6 with angled plug Red