The satellite dish is quickly and easily assembled and attached to a mast with a diameter of 30-50 mm.
The reflector has an additional scratch-resistant powder coating.
40 cm high performance antenna made of steel, which allows safe television even in bad weather. It is best suited for extreme temperatures from -40° C to +60° C as well as wind speeds up to 120 km/h.
- Size: 423 x 423 mm High-performance steel antenna
- Suitable for multi-satellite reception
- HDTV - FUll HD - 3D reception compatible
- up to 36 dB gain
- high wind load (up to 120km/h)
- extremely weatherproof
- from - 40° to + 60
- Rear bracket made of plastic and feed arm made of aluminium -extremely robust and unbreakable -more weatherproof than steel
- Reflector anthracite powder-coated
- Pole mount with 1 sleeper (very stable)
- Antenna gain at 10.75 GHz: 34.67 dB
- Antenna gain at 11.75 GHz: 35.15 dB
- Antenna gain at 12.75 GHz: 36.13 dB
- Half-width at 12.75 GHz:<2.9°.
- Cross polarisation decoupling: >27 dB
- Wind load at 72 Km/h: 10.2 Kg
- Wind load at 144 Km/h: 40.8 Kg
- Wind load at 216 Km/h: 91.70 Kg
- Clamp width of the mast clamp: 30 - 50 mm
- Feed bracket diameter: 40 mm
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x Satellite dish 40 cm anthracite
- 1 x arm
- 1 x LNB bracket
* The pictured mounting tube is not included in the scope of delivery.