Please note that the product is delivered without the original packaging!
These single LNBs offer sophisticated technology for the best picture and sound quality.
They cover all current reception options and conditions for analogue and digital programmes.
The low noise figure and the high system quality guarantee excellent reception quality with all Fuba satellite antennas.
The DEK 106 single LNB is suitable for single reception systems.
Switching between the frequency bands (low/high) is done via the 0/22 KHz switching signal, switching of the polarisation planes (horizontal/vertical) is done via the 14/18 V switching signal.
- Outputs 1
- Input frequency range lower band 10.70...11.70 GHz
- Input frequency range upper band 11.70...12.75 GHz
- Output frequency range lower band 950...1950 MHz
- Output frequency range upper band 1100...2150 MHz
- Cross-polarisation decoupling min. 20 dB, typ. 25 dB
- Operating temperature -40...+ 60 °C
- Return loss 8.0 dB
- Switching voltage vertical 11.5...14.0 V
- Horizontal switching voltage 16.0...19.0 V
- Band switching signal min. 18 kHz, typ. 22 kHz, max. 26 kHz
- Signal amplitude 22 KHz min.0.4 V, typ.0.6 V, max.0.8 V
- Current consumption max. 80 mA
- Weight 110g
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x Fuba Single LNB without OVP